Planning for your child’s or grandchild’s future is one of the greatest gifts you can give them. With American Income Life Insurance Company’s Head Start program, you can give your loved one a head start on a lifetime of coverage – regardless of future health issues.
Children's Life Insurance Program
- Up to $25,000 in initial coverage
- Guaranteed Insurability option (can keep and add coverage regardless of future health issues)
- Can increase coverage as much as $25,000 on any or all of the six option dates when a child ages for a total of up to $150,000 in coverage
- Premium for each increase is standard rate for that age, regardless of health
- Policies can't be cancelled unless premium payments lapse, and the benefit can never be reduced even if the child's health changes
Complete details of the benefits, terms, conditions, and exclusions of specific policies and availability should be obtained from the insurance agent or American Income Life.
The Head Start Program is an insurance product provided by American Income Life Insurance Company. It is not affiliated with any local, state, or federal governmental agency or program, including, but not limited to, any program sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Whole Life policy series 21000 with Guaranteed Insurability Option B7005.